R & T Yoder Plumbing Jobs
R & T Yoder Plumbing Jobs
Are you an experienced plumbing technician looking to expand your current network and skills in this growing industry or a fresh newcomer seeking your first full-time project? If that’s you, then you’ve landed at the right place.
We’re looking to hire full-time skilled plumbers to join our growing family and become part of an established company that appreciates hard work and dedication. Our company takes pride in hiring exceptional team members with quality service delivery and the best client care for our loyal customers.
As a Yoder Plumbing Technician, your role will be to assist customers in troubleshooting plumbing emergencies, inspecting plumbing and drainage systems, installing toilets, sinks, and washing machines and fitting for correct pipes in a designated area, preparing budgets and cost estimates, and liaising with other construction professionals in residential homes and commercial properties.
You will also be in charge of the installation, service, and repair of:
- Drainage systems
In addition to:
- Light construction
- Flooring and ceiling work
What Do You Need To Become A Yoder Plumbing Technician?
The core skills you would need to join our professional team are:
- 4+ years of plumbing field experience
- At least have knowledge of commercial and residential plumbing systems, NSPC, and local codes
- Knowledge of industrial, medical, or agriculture plumbing system a plus
- Skilled hands and the ability to safely operate power tools
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
We also value work-ethic, dependability, and teachability in our employees as our company offers in-house training for anyone who wants to expand their current skill set and grow their role within the company.
We also value flexibility and self-motivation in our recruits as you might have to attend to plumbing emergencies on occasion and these sometimes fall outside of our regular office hours.
Customer care is also crucial in this role and we take pride in going the extra mile to ensure that we meet our customer’s needs and expectations when we’re on the job.
So, now that we’ve laid out our expectations. Let us tell you a bit more about what it means to become a part of the R & T Yoder Electric team!
Monthly Bonus Opportunities & Health Benefits
Our company offers a competitive wage of $40 per hour based on your current skill set and experience in the field. We also include a $300 sign-on bonus to welcome our new members to the team and help make your transition easier.
We value having a healthy and positive work environment for our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package as well as in-house training to get you started on your new journey.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- A 401 K Benefit with Company Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Two Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Two Days of Sick Leave
- A Company Vehicle
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
You’re also eligible for an increase in your PTO the longer you’ve worked for us.
Become A Part Of Our Established Culture
The culture in our company is a close-knit community of like-minded individuals who take care of one another and help each other grow. We pride ourselves on having an inclusive company culture here at R & T Yoder where we offer great company events for each season!
We host annual in-service training around Spring where our employees can mingle in an out-of-work setting and enjoy catered lunches and games. Around summer, our team will host a family picnic as our team building for the season. Then we’ll have a fall bonfire/hayride and a winter Christmas party to end the year off on a high note.
This is just a peak of how invested we are in making sure we show our employees appreciation for their continuous hard work throughout the year.
Who Are We?
R & T Yoder Electric is a family-owned company that was founded in 2004 and has been successfully helping thousands of customers for almost two decades. Our founders, Rob and Tina Yoder started the company in a small home office and have built the company to become the pillar of hard work and professionalism that it is today,
We have a growing team of over 60 employees and continue to expand our environment as we provide more and more opportunities to our employees and customers. We believe in having a close-knit family and positive work environment where our employees are free to grow and expand their roles within the company and enjoy plenty of benefits for their dedication and loyalty to our company.
The positive outlook that we display in our company is the same one that we give to our clients. With Yoder Electric as your plumbing technician, you’re guaranteed friendly, high-quality service delivery every time.
Here at Yoder, we appreciate employees who are passionate about their work and prioritize putting their customer’s needs first. We’re an A-team of enthusiastic employees who love to share their skills with our fellow colleagues and clients.
Here’s a list of the values that we practice at Yoder Electric:
- Proactive thinking: Problem-solving and troubleshooting processes, techniques, or methods that might be outdated.
- Self-motivation: Confidence in your abilities and the quality of your workmanship.
- Excellent communication skills: The ability to explain technical information to our clients clearly and in layman’s terms.
- Service-oriented approach: Pride and passion for delivering quality service in a timely manner.
- Mutual respect: For our clients, colleagues, and work environment.
- Time management: Punctuality and reliability are crucial elements of providing quality service
- Adaptability: Open to new challenges, environments, and skills.
- Dependability: Always there when you’re needed and going above and beyond for your customers, colleagues, and company.
If you see yourself in the values we’ve listed above, please fill in our quick 3-minute application form today!